A Phase III, Randomized, Observer-blind, Multi-center, Noninferiority Comparison of the Immune Response of CSL Limited's Influenza Virus Vaccine Compared to a US Licensed Trivalent Inactivated Split-Virion Influenza Vaccine in a Pediatric Population Aged Greater Than or Equal to 6 Months to Less Than 18 Years.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 22 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Influenza virus vaccine (Afluria) (Primary) ; Influenza virus vaccine
- Indications Influenza virus infections
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors CSL; Seqirus
- 24 May 2010 Planned number of patients changed from 1476 to 1474 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 24 May 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Nov 2009 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.