A Phase II Prospective Non-Randomized Two-Arm Clinical Trial of Dose-Adjusted Schedule of Vorinostat in Patients With Primary Cutaneous T-Cell Lymphoma (CTCL) Who Did Not Receive Prior Systemic Therapy or Have Been Treated With Single Agent Targretin.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 14 Dec 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Vorinostat (Primary)
- Indications Cutaneous T cell lymphoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 03 Oct 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 60 to 40.
- 19 Jul 2012 Status changed from suspended to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 30 May 2012 Status changed from recruiting to suspended as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.