A Phase 3, Multicenter, Randomized, Double-blind, Controlled Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Peramivir Administered Intravenously in Addition to Standard of Care Compared to Standard of Care Alone in Adults and Adolescents Who Are Hospitalized Due to Serious Influenza
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 30 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Peramivir (Primary)
- Indications Influenza virus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors BioCryst Pharmaceuticals
- 14 Feb 2013 Pharmacyclics has completed the analysis of phase III results and shared the data and findings with the Biomedical Advanced Research and Development Authority/U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (BARDA/HHS), according to a company media release.
- 09 Nov 2012 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued, as reported in a BioCryst media release.
- 16 Feb 2012 An update will be provided following the interim analysis, scheduled at the end of the 2012 Southern Hemisphere flu season or after reaching 70% of the subset enrolment goal (n=160), whichever comes first.