An Open-Label, Multicenter Extension Study of GDC-0449 (Hedgehog Pathway Inhibitor) in Patients Treated With GDC-0449 in a Previous Genentech-Sponsored Phase I or Phase II Cancer Study.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 12 Jan 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Vismodegib (Primary) ; Bevacizumab; Fluorouracil; Folinic acid; Irinotecan; Oxaliplatin
- Indications Basal cell cancer; Colorectal cancer; Ovarian cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Genentech
- 22 Jan 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed; according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 17 Sep 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Nov 2013 to 1 Dec 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 May 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2013 to 1 Nov 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.