A Study Comparing Efficacy and Tolerance of Two Maintenance Strategies : a Monotherapy With Lopinavir/Ritonavir or a Single-tablet Triple Therapy by Efavirenz/Emtricitabin/Tenofovir in HIV-1 Infected Patients With HIV RNA Below 50 cp/mL.
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 26 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Lopinavir/ritonavir (Primary) ; Efavirenz/emtricitabine/tenofovir-disoproxil-fumarate
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms DREAM
- 26 Jul 2017 Results (n=637) of pooled analysis of NCT00140751, NCT00421551, NCT00946595 trials analysing distribution of ultrasensitive viral load (USVL) and impact of USVL on virological failure presented at the 9th International AIDS Society Conference on HIV Science
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 23 Jun 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.