A Study Comparing Efficacy and Tolerance of Two Maintenance Strategies : a Monotherapy With Lopinavir/Ritonavir or a Single-tablet Triple Therapy by Efavirenz/Emtricitabin/Tenofovir in HIV-1 Infected Patients With HIV RNA Below 50 cp/mL.
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 30 Jul 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Lopinavir/ritonavir (Primary) ; Efavirenz/emtricitabine/tenofovir-disoproxil-fumarate
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 23 Jun 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 12 Feb 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Oct 2012 to 1 Jul 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.