A Monocentric, Open-label Phase I/II Study to Assess dHER2+AS15 Cancer Immunotherapeutic Given in Combination With Lapatinib to Patients With ErbB2 Overexpressing Metastatic Breast Cancer Refractory to Trastuzumab.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 19 Nov 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Cancer vaccine HER-2 neu (Primary) ; Lapatinib
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 01 Apr 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reportd by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 Mar 2011 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Aug 2009 New trial record