An Exploratory Study to Assess the Modulation of Biomarkers in Patients With Squamous Cell Carcinomas of the Head and Neck Randomized to Receive Preoperative Treatment With Cetuximab and/or IMC-A12, an Anti-insulin-like Growth Factor-1 Receptor Monoclonal Antibody
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 10 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Cetuximab (Primary) ; Cixutumumab (Primary)
- Indications Head and neck cancer
- Focus Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 13 Jul 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Oct 2016 to 1 Oct 2018.
- 22 Apr 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by M.D.Anderson cancer record.