An Open-Label, Pilot Study to Characterize the Pharmacokinetics of a 400mg Oral Dose of Raltegravir in the Cervicovaginal Fluids of HIV-Infected Pre-menopausal Women.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 03 Jun 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Raltegravir (Primary)
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- 27 May 2010 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 May 2010 Actual end date (Feb 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Aug 2009 New trial record