Effects of ivabradine in patients with stable coronary artery disease without clinical heart failure: a randomised double-blind placebo-controlled international multicentre study.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 24 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Ivabradine (Primary)
- Indications Coronary artery disease
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SIGNIFY
- Sponsors IRIS; Servier
- 17 Sep 2015 Results of a post hoc subgroup analysis published in the European Heart Journal.
- 03 Sep 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ISRCTN: Current Controlled Trials.
- 29 Nov 2012 Planned end date changed from 31 Mar 2013 to 3 Sep 2013 as reported by ISRCTN: Current Controlled Trials record.