Combined Phase I/II Clinical Study of EMD531444(L-BLP25 or BLP25 Liposome Vaccine) in Subjects With Stage III Unresectable Non-small Cell Lung Cancer Following Primary Chemoradiotherapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 24 Oct 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Tecemotide (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck KGaA
- 23 Jul 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 02 Jun 2015 Results presented at the 51st Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 15 May 2015 According to a Merck and Co. media release, data from this study will be presented at the 51st Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) 2015.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History