A Phase I, Open-label, Non-randomized Study, to Assess the Safety and Tolerability of Cediranib (AZD2171) in Combination With Cisplatin Plus a Fluoropyrimidine (Capecitabine or S-1) in Japanese Patients With Previously Untreated Locally Advanced or Metastatic Unresectable Gastric Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 13 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Capecitabine; Cediranib; Cisplatin; Gimeracil/oteracil/tegafur
- Indications Gastric cancer; Oesophageal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 13 Jun 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Dec 2010 Planned end date changed from 1 Feb 2011 to 1 Mar 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Sep 2010 Planned end date changed from 1 Oct 2010 to 1 Feb 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.