A Phase 2b, Safety and Efficacy Study of Boceprevir in Patients Coinfected With HIV and Hepatitis C (Protocol No. P05411).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 11 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Boceprevir (Primary) ; Peginterferon alfa-2b; Ribavirin
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 01 Jul 2013 Primary endpoint 'Sustained-virological-response-rate' has been met.
- 01 Oct 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Sep 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Oct 2012 to 1 Sep 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History