A Randomized Open Label Study Comparing the Efficacy, Safety and Tolerability of Oral Administration of Amantadine and Ribavirin and Oseltamivir Versus Oseltamivir to Influenza A Virus Infected Immunocompromised Subjects.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 08 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Amantadine/ribavirin (Primary) ; Oseltamivir
- Indications Influenza A virus infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 11 Jun 2012 Actual patient number is 2 according to ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 Jun 2012 Actual end date (Aug 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 Jun 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.