Good combination therapy, alpha-blocker and imidafenacin, for Nocturia of Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia with OAB in Osaka-Hokuriku study group
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 01 May 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Imidafenacin (Primary) ; Alpha 1 adrenergic receptor antagonists; Alpha 1a adrenergic-receptor antagonists
- Indications Benign prostatic hyperplasia; Nocturia; Overactive bladder
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms GOOD-NIGHT
- 24 May 2012 Results presented at the 107th Annual Meeting of the American Urological Association.
- 28 Feb 2012 Results presented at the 27th Congress of the European Association of Urology.
- 19 Sep 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by University Hospital Medical Information Network - Japan.