A Phase 1/1B Dose-Escalation Study to Determine the Safety and Tolerability of SCH 717454 Administered in Combination With Chemotherapy in Pediatric Subjects With Advanced Solid Tumors (Protocol No. 05883)
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 17 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Robatumumab (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Doxorubicin; Etoposide; Ifosfamide; Irinotecan; Temozolomide; Vincristine
- Indications Ewing's sarcoma; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 14 Feb 2013 Actual end date changed from Sep 2010 to Dec 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Feb 2012 Status changed from completed to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.