A Phase Ib, Open-Label, Dose-Escalation Study of the Safety and Pharmacology of PI3-Kinase Inhibitor GDC-0941 (Pictilisib) in Combination With Paclitaxel, With and Without Bevacizumab or Trastuzumab, and With Letrozole in Patients With Locally Recurrent Or Metastatic Breast Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 20 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Pictrelisib (Primary) ; Bevacizumab; Paclitaxel; Trastuzumab
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Genentech
- 01 Jul 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 21 Jan 2015 According to the ClinicalTrials.gov record, planned end date changed from 1 Aug 2015 to 1 Jan 2016.
- 04 Jul 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2014 to 1 Aug 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.