A Phase I Study Evaluating the Combination of the Deacetylase Inhibitor, LBH589 Plus the mTOR Inhibitor RAD001, in Relapsed and Refractory Adult Patients With Lymphoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 14 Feb 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Everolimus (Primary) ; Panobinostat (Primary)
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia; Hodgkin's disease; Lymphoma; Multiple myeloma; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker
- 01 Jan 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 Apr 2012 Status changed from suspended to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Oct 2011 Status changed from recruiting to suspended as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.