A Phase II, Multi-center, Randomized, Double-blind, Parallel-group Study of the Safety and Efficacy of Different Lenalidomide (Revlimid) Dose Regimens in Subjects With Relapsed or Refractory B-Cell Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 27 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Lenalidomide (Primary)
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Celgene Corporation
- 02 Oct 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 14 Aug 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 1 Sep 2017, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 27 Feb 2015 According to the ClinicalTrials.gov record, planned end date changed from 1 Aug 2017 to 1 Dec 2017.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History