A Phase 3, Open-label, Single-Arm Trial to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, and Immunogenicity of 3 Doses of 13PnC Vaccine in HIV-Infected Subjects 18 Years of Age or Older Who Have Been Previously Immunized With 23vPS Vaccine.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 13 Nov 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Pneumococcal 13-valent CRM197 vaccine conjugate (Primary)
- Indications Pneumococcal infections
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Registrational
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 04 Mar 2013 Results were presented at the 20th Conference on Retroviruses and Opportunistic Infections (CROI), according to a Pfizer media release.
- 01 May 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 Aug 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Mar 2012 to 1 May 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.