A 2-Part Open-Label Study to Assess the Clinical Benefit and Long-Term Safety of Etanercept in Children and Adolescents With Extended Oligoarticular Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis, Enthesitis-Related Arthritis, or Psoriatic Arthritis.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 07 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Etanercept (Primary)
- Indications Juvenile rheumatoid arthritis; Psoriatic arthritis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CLIPPER
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 01 Mar 2016 Results published in The Journal of Rheumatology
- 01 Jan 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov (Parent trial: NCT00962741).
- 05 Jun 2012 Actual patient number is 127 according to ClinicalTrials.gov (Parent trial: NCT00962741).
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History