Comparison of Biolimus Eluted From an Erodable Stent Coating With Bare-Metal Stents in Acute ST-Elevation Myocardial Infarction and In Vivo 3-Vessel Assessment of Time-Related Changes of Culprit and Non-Culprit Lesions by IVUS/OCT in AMI.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 02 Apr 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Umirolimus (Primary)
- Indications Coronary artery disease; Coronary artery restenosis; Myocardial infarction
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms COMFORTABLE; COMFORTABLE-AMI
- 29 Mar 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 29 Aug 2012 Results have been published in JAMA according to a Biosensors International media release. Results were also summarised in the media release.
- 14 Mar 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 1100 to 1161 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History