A Phase 1 Single Ascending Dose Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics, and Pharmacodynamics of RB006 Administered Subcutaneously, With and Without IV RB007, in Healthy Young Volunteers
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 23 Jun 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Anivamersen-pegnivacogin (Primary) ; Pegnivacogin
- Indications Acute coronary syndromes; Venous thrombosis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Regado Biosciences
- 23 Jun 2014 Data from this study were published in the Journal of Thrombosis and Thrombolysis, according to a Regado media release.
- 10 Jun 2013 New source identified and integrated: ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 15 Nov 2010 Results were presented at the American Heart Association (AHA) Scientific Sessions meeting, according to a Regado Biosciences media release.