A Dose Block-randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Dose-escalating Study to Evaluate Safety and Pharmacokinetics/Pharmacodynamics of SR Exenatide (PT302) After Subcutaneous Injection in Healthy Male Volunteers.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 26 Dec 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Exenatide (Primary)
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Peptron
- 18 Apr 2012 Results presented at the 113th Annual Meeting of the American Society for Clinical Pharmacology and Therapeutics.
- 25 Apr 2011 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Sep 2009 New trial record
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History