A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study to Evaluate AMG 162 in the Treatment of Bone Loss in Subjects Undergoing Androgen-Deprivation Therapy for Non-metastatic Prostate Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 02 Jun 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Denosumab (Primary)
- Indications Bone resorption; Fracture; Male osteoporosis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms HALT
- Sponsors Amgen
- 08 May 2014 Trial status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Sep 2012 Responder analysis published in Prostate Cancer and Prostatic Diseases.
- 01 Dec 2011 Analysis assessing the effect of treatment on bone marker turnover levels published in the Journal of Bone and Mineral Research.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History