A Phase 2, Randomized, Double-Blind, Single-Dose, Parallel-Group, Active- and Placebo-Controlled Study of Indomethacin Test Capsules for the Treatment of Pain After Surgical Removal of Impacted Third Molars.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 22 May 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Celecoxib; Indometacin
- Indications Dental pain; Postoperative pain
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 07 Nov 2011 Results have been presented at the 75th American College of Rheumatology and the 46th Annual Meeting of the Association of Rheumatology and Health Professionals, according to an Iroko Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 07 Jan 2010 Actual end date (Dec 2009 ) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Jan 2010 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History