A Prospective, Multicentre Trial to assess the safety & effectiveness of an Everolimus-Eluting Coronary Stent System (PROMUS Element) for the Treatment of a Single De Novo Coronary Artery Long Lesion (24 - 34mm in length)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 16 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Everolimus (Primary)
- Indications Coronary artery disease; Coronary artery restenosis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PLATINUM-LL
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 02 Feb 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 14 Nov 2012 Last checked against Australian New Zealand Clinical Trials Registry.