A Phase 1 Study of the HSP90 Inhibitor, STA-9090, Administered Once-Weekly in Subjects With Acute Myeloid Leukemia, Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia and Blast-phase Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 04 Nov 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Ganetespib (Primary)
- Indications Acute lymphoblastic leukaemia; Acute myeloid leukaemia; Chronic myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Synta Pharmaceuticals
- 05 Feb 2014 Study phase changed from phase I/II to phase I according to ClinicalTrial.gov record.
- 05 Feb 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed according to ClinicalTrial.gov
- 20 Jan 2011 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.