A Single Arm, Open-label Study to Evaluate the Efficacy on Tumor Response and the Safety of Bevacizumab and Trastuzumab Combination and Sequential Capecitabine in Patients With HER2 +Ive Locally Recurrent or Metastatic Breast Cancer After Early Relapse to Adjuvant Trastuzumab-containing Therapy.
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 10 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Capecitabine (Primary) ; Trastuzumab (Primary) ; Docetaxel
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Roche
- 23 May 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2014 to 1 Aug 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Sep 2012 Status changed from completed to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Apr 2012 Status changed from discontinued to completed as reported by European Clinical Trials Database record.