An Open-label, Nonrandomized Study to Evaluate the Potential Pharmacokinetic Interaction Between SAM-531 and Gemfibrozil, a Cytochrome P-450 2C8 Inhibitor, When Coadministered Orally to Healthy Young Adult Subjects.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 19 Aug 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Cerlapirdine; Gemfibrozil
- Indications Alzheimer's disease
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Wyeth
- 02 Feb 2010 Actual patient number (17) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Feb 2010 Actual end date (Dec 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Feb 2010 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.