Phase I, Dose-escalating Study to Evaluate Safety and Tolerance of Amphinex Based Photochemical Internalisation (PCI) of Bleomycin in Patients With Local Recurrence or Advanced/Metastatic, Cutaneous or Sub-cutaneous Malignancies.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 27 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Fimaporfin (Primary) ; Bleomycin
- Indications Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors PCI Biotech
- 24 Jun 2011 Final results were reported in a PCI Biotech media release.
- 17 Jun 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 24 Feb 2011 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.