A Phase II, Open-label, Escalating Dose-ranging Study to Evaluate the Safety and Immunogenicity of VAX125 Influenza Vaccine in Community-living Adults at least 65 Years of Age.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 12 Nov 2014
At a glance
- Drugs VAX 125 (Primary)
- Indications Influenza virus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- 06 Jun 2011 Actual end date (Mar 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Apr 2010 Preliminary results presented at the National Foundation for Infectious Diseases' Thirteenth Annual Conference on Vaccine Research.
- 06 Feb 2010 Additional lead investigator identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.