A Phase 2 Randomized, Open Label Clinical Trial in High Risk Percutaneous Coronary Intervention (PCI) Patients Receiving Standard Antithrombotic Treatment Plus Either ALX-0081 or GPIIb/IIIa Inhibitor (ReoPro) Over a Period of 24 Hours.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 26 Aug 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Abciximab; Caplacizumab
- Indications Angina pectoris; Coronary stent thrombosis; Myocardial infarction; Unstable angina pectoris
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Ablynx
- 18 Jul 2012 Company added in the association field as reported by EudraCT.
- 14 Nov 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 02 May 2011 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History