A Phase I, Open-Label Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability and Immunogenicity of the UBITh AD Immunotherapeutic Vaccine (UB 311) in Patients With Mild to Moderate Alzheimer's Disease.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 01 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs UB 311 (Primary)
- Indications Alzheimer's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors United Biomedical
- 01 Nov 2017 According to an United Neuroscience media release, data from this trial was presented at the Clinical Trials on Alzheimer's Disease Meeting, 2017.
- 23 May 2017 Results published in an United Neuroscience media release.
- 12 May 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History