A Post Marketing Surveillance Study on the Safety and Effectiveness of Doripenem in the Therapy of Thai Patients With Nosocomial Pneumonia, Complicated Intra-Abdominal Infections and Complicated Urinary Tract Infections
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 29 Oct 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Doripenem (Primary)
- Indications Bacterial infections; Intra-abdominal infections; Nosocomial pneumonia; Urinary tract infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Janssen-Cilag
- 27 Aug 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 30 Jul 2010 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Jun 2010 Planned end date changed from 1 Jul 2010 to 1 Apr 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.