Efficacy and Safety of Certican (Everolimus) in Combination With Myfortic (EC-MPS, Enteric-coated Mycophenolate Sodium) After Early CNI Elimination Versus Myfortic in Combination With Prograf in Renal Transplant Recipients
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 14 Oct 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Everolimus (Primary) ; Mycophenolate sodium; Tacrolimus
- Indications Renal transplant rejection
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novartis
- 06 Mar 2014 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Jun 2011 Planned end date changed from Jul 2012 to Dec 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Mar 2010 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.