An Open-label, 8- Week, Flexible Dose Trial of Escitalopram (Lexapro) in Comorbid Major Depression With Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis and Multiple Sclerosis.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 04 Aug 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Escitalopram (Primary)
- Indications Major depressive disorder
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 04 Aug 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Feb 2010 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Sep 2009 New trial record