Comparison of a Basal Plus One Insulin Regimen (Insulin Glargine/Insulin Glulisine) With a Biphasic Insulin Regimen (Insulin Aspart/Insulin Aspart Protamine 30/70) in Type 2 Diabetes Patients Following Basal Insulin Optimisation.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 01 Dec 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Insulin glargine (Primary) ; Insulin glulisine (Primary) ; Insulin aspart/insulin protamine aspart
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms LanScape
- Sponsors Sanofi
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 25 Jun 2013 Results presented at the 73rd Annual Scientific Sessions of the American Diabetes Association.
- 01 Dec 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History