Hysterectomy and Levonorgestrel-releasing IUS in the Treatment of Menorrhagia.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 07 Dec 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Levonorgestrel (Primary)
- Indications Cardiovascular disorders; Menorrhagia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker; Pharmacodynamics; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms VUOKKO
- 12 Jun 2011 Ten-year follow-up results assessing the effect of treatment on serum inflammatory marker levels presented at the 13th World Congress on Menopause.
- 15 Feb 2010 Results published in BJOG: An International Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology.
- 26 Dec 2009 Results were published in Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History