A Multicenter Phase II Clinical Trial Assessing the Efficacy of the Combination of Lapatinib and Capecitabine in Patients With Non Pretreated Brain Metastasis From HER2 Positive Breast Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 17 Jan 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Capecitabine (Primary) ; Lapatinib (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer; Brain metastases
- Focus Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms LANDSCAPE
- 29 Sep 2012 Results presented at the 37th Congress of the European Society for Medical Oncology.
- 29 Sep 2012 Primary endpoint 'Objective-clinical-response-rate' has been met.
- 06 Sep 2009 New trial record
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History