A Phase I, Dose Finding Study of the Combination of High-dose Statin Agent (Rosuvastatin) With Erlotinib in Patients With Advanced Solid Malignancies, With a Focus on Squamous Cell Carcinomas and NSCLC.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 02 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Rosuvastatin (Primary) ; Erlotinib
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer; Solid tumours; Squamous cell cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 22 Apr 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 18 Feb 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2014 to 1 Dec 2015, as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 13 Jan 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.