Efficacy and Safety of Anti-cytomegalovirus Prophylaxis Versus Pre-emptive Approaches With Valganciclovir in Heart Transplant Recipients Treated With Everolimus or Mycophenolate. A Randomized Open-label Study for Prevention of Cardiaca Allograft Vasculopathy.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 27 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Everolimus (Primary) ; Ciclosporin; Mycophenolate mofetil; Prednisone; Valganciclovir
- Indications Cytomegalovirus infections; Heart transplant rejection
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacogenomic; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PROTECT
- 20 Jul 2015 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 06 Sep 2009 New trial record