Incidence of Symptomatic Venous Thromboembolic Events and Major Bleeding Events After Dabigatran Etexilate in Patients Subject to Subject to Elective Total Hip or Knee Replacement Surgery
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 09 May 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Dabigatran etexilate (Primary)
- Indications Deep vein thrombosis; Pulmonary embolism; Thromboembolism
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim
- 04 Apr 2012 Actual patient number is 2 according to ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 Mar 2010 Actual initiation date (Feb 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 Mar 2010 Status changed from not yet recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.