TIPPS - Thrombophilia in Pregnancy Prophylaxis Study: A Multicentre, Multinational, Randomized Control Trial of Prophylaxis Low Molecular Weight Heparin (LMWH) in High-risk Thrombophilic Women.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 08 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Dalteparin sodium (Primary)
- Indications Deep vein thrombosis; Fetal death; Pregnancy complications; Pulmonary embolism; Thromboembolism
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TIPPS; WISH
- 12 Mar 2014 According to United Kingdom Clinical Research Network record accrual to date is 1%
- 23 Apr 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Oct 2014 to 1 Mar 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 31 May 2012 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by United Kingdom Clinical Research Network record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History