Phase I Everolimus Dose Finding Study for the Treatment of Stage IV or Recurrent, Non-resectable, Cervical Cancer With Standard Whole Pelvic Radiation Therapy in Combination With Weekly Cisplatin and Daily Everolimus.
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 11 Apr 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Everolimus (Primary) ; Cisplatin
- Indications Cervical cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 29 Jun 2010 Status changed from recruiting to withdrawn prior to recruitment as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Dec 2009 Actual initiation date (Dec 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.