Aezea (Cenersen) in Combination With Chemotherapy for the Treatment of Acute Myelogenous Leukemia Subjects = 55 Years of Age With No Response to a Single Frontline Induction Course in a Randomized Double-Blind Placebo-Controlled Multi-Center Study.
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 Nov 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Cenersen (Primary) ; Cytarabine; Idarubicin
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Eleos
- 21 Jul 2012 Additional location (United Kingdom) added as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 21 Jul 2012 New source identified and integrated (European Clinical Trials Database, EudraCT2008-002160-34).
- 13 Oct 2011 Status changed from not yet recruiting to withdrawn prior to recruitment as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.