A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Study to Determine Whether Chronic Treatment of Cystic Fibrosis Subjects With Impaired Glucose Tolerance Using Sitagliptin (Januvia) Prevents the Development of Diabetes.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 16 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Sitagliptin (Primary)
- Indications Diabetes mellitus; Glucose intolerance
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Prevent
- 10 May 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2019 to 31 Dec 2017.
- 10 May 2017 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued.
- 18 Apr 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2017 to 1 Mar 2019.