A Phase II Study of Decitabine and Gemtuzumab Ozogamicin in Acute Myelogenous Leukemia (AML) and High-Risk Myelodysplastic Syndrome (MDS).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 07 Mar 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Decitabine (Primary) ; Gemtuzumab ozogamicin (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 07 Mar 2013 Primary endpoint added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Aug 2012 Actual end date (Aug 2012) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Aug 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov