A randomised, partially observer-blind, multi-centre, head-to-head comparison of a two dose regimen of Baxter and GSK H1N1 pandemic vaccines, administered 21 days apart.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 24 Mar 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Influenza A virus vaccine-H1N1 (Primary)
- Indications Influenza A virus H1N1 subtype
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- 14 Aug 2014 Accrual to date is 45% according to United Kingdom Clinical Research Network.
- 01 Feb 2011 Results published in The Lancet Infectious Diseases.
- 07 Mar 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ISRCTN: Current Controlled Trials.