The REMEDEE Study: A Prospective, Randomized Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of an Abluminal Sirolimus Coated Bio-engineered Stent (Combo Bio-engineered Sirolimus Eluting Stent)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 31 Mar 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Anti-CD34 monoclonal antibody/sirolimus (Primary) ; Paclitaxel
- Indications Coronary artery disease; Coronary artery restenosis; Myocardial ischaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms REMEDEE Study
- Sponsors OrbusNeich
- 28 Mar 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 30 Apr 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2015 to 1 Sep 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 27 May 2013 Data from this trial have been used to support CE mark approval for COMBO, according to an OrbusNeich media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History