A Randomized Double-Blind Placebo-Controlled 12-Week Phase 2 Study of Two Different Doses of an Alpha-7 Nicotinic Acetylcholine Receptor Agonist(EVP-6124)or Placebo in Schizophrenia Subjects on Chronic Stable Atypical Anti-Psychotic Therapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Sep 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Encenicline (Primary) ; Antipsychotics
- Indications Schizoaffective disorder; Schizophrenia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors FORUM Pharmaceuticals
- 01 Sep 2015 Results presented at the 28th Annual Congress of the European College of Neuropsychopharmacology.
- 15 Jul 2015 According to FORUM Pharmaceuticals media release, results from this trial were published in the current online edition of the journal Neuropsychopharmacology.
- 15 Jul 2015 Results published in FORUM Pharmaceuticals Media Release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History